At Amelia Slater we take our members and our customers privacy very seriously. We will only use the personal information you provide us in the ways below:
Personal information collected:
We do not trade, share or sell customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our team for marketing purposes.
From time to time we may send our clients and members offers and promotions from carefully selected third parties, based on their product and program selections. However we will never disclose your personal details to these third party partners.
What information we collect:
When you create a Membership log-in or purchase an online program we may collect the following personal information:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
– Other information you supply to us
Where we collect information:
We may collect information on our website, Facebook Page, Instagram and Online Programs.
Why we collect this information:
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products and / or programs you have purchased from us
– To update you on the delivery of the product and / or program and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product and / or program information
– To provide relevant information on our products and services
– To provide you with offers from relevant third party suppliers
When you register as a user on the Amelia Slater website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material (the newsletter).
Keeping your personal information up to date:
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Amelia Slater website.
Security of Your Personal Information:
We work hard to ensure that all your personal information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We will protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information to Well Being Sanctuary staff
– Using secure technology systems to store your information
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related third parties and partners.
We are committed to complying with the 1988 Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Linking To Third-Party Websites:
Collection of Computer Data:
When you visit the Amelia Slater website our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with on the Amelia Slater website that you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on our websites
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products / programs we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Cookies are little data files that are stored on your computer by a website that you visit. These data files collect information that allow us to personalize your experience on our website. We will not be able to access any files stored on your computer only the information mentioned above.
Amelia Slater reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time.
If any changes to these policies occur, we will notify you by updating this section of our website.
If you believe we have breached your privacy rights in any way please let us know by emailing email@example.com